Speak with Animation and force




If the speaker speaks with energy and forcefulness, the external animation will have a beneficial effect upon the speaker’s mental processes. It will attract a group of eager listeners and the relation of physical activity to the mind is a close one, because we use the same words to describe manual and mental operations. It will help to insure the success as an impromptu speaker.
I think we can see this type of speaker from advertisements a lot. it is so effective that people can remember it so easily and it also gets stuck in the brain for a long time.
It also reminds me the speech from Priest at the church, because I can see many different types of priests and I also have several priests that I really like, because I enjoy listening their speech. Most of time, I enjoy their speech, when they get off the stage and get close to the audience.
I think the interaction is important between Speaker and Audience. So, it is another way to get closer and talk more freely rather than reading some sort of preparation paper.
With that said, I can see that speaking with extra energy and animation can give a real benefit of effectiveness. Also, another book also mentioned the same thing to influence people by showing action full of enthusiasm.  

Comments