Show respect and affection for your audience



This chapter mentioned “the human personality demands respect and every human being has an inner sense of worth, of importance of dignity.”
If someone hurt someone, you will lose that person forever. Then if you do opposite way, you will have someone who will respect you forever. So, If I respect my audience as a great judge, I can have their respect for a long time.
It is not only speaking and I personally like the word “Respect “. If I respect someone, I will be more careful about my actions and they will respect me as well as I do.
Regarding the recent George Floyd protests across America, it also comes down to one word “Respect “. If that policemen respected George.F , he will not go over the line to make that tragic action happen and we will not have hundreds of protesters gathered  around the city on a daily bases.
Because of the word “Respect”, some of policeman joined protesters to march together and they also knelt in solidarity with protesters for racial justice as demonstrations continue across the nation.
I can reflect the same perspective at work as well. If we respect each other and work as a team within the cross functional groups, they will follow the process and will not give any hard time or frustration. If we all are willing to work together with respect, they can cheer up each other and work together as a team.
With many reasons, I personally like the word “Respect” and perhaps, this word can be a master key to open other peoples’ hearts and open the door to work together.

Comments