Express your sincere feelings in the talk of acceptance



We probably heard a lot that someone says “Thank you” and “greatest day in my life” and “most wonderful thing that ever happened to me,” is not very good. It takes in too much territory and you can express heartfelt gratitude better in more moderate terms. I would like to share the list that they suggested

1.    Give a warmly sincere “thank you” to the group.

2.    Give credit to others who have helped you, your associates, employers, friends, or family.

3.    Tell what the gift or award means to you. If it is wrapped, open it and display it. Tell the audience how useful or decorative it is and how you intend to use it.

4.    End with another sincere expression of your gratitude.

I know some of the chapters mentioned a detail of the techniques that I can use, but I can see that the most touched speech is sincerity. It is OK, if the speech is not very fancy with a lot of elegant words as long as we can show sincere feelings in the talk. It is a true key to connect the audience and touch their hearts.

I think I mentioned it many times before. I personally like Oprah Winfrey , because she can talk to have this sincere feeling in her talk and she is not using any fancy words to touch other people’s hearts. We often missed this type of talk and it is very dry with no feeling. Even though Humans are the most emotional animal and we can express so many different types of feelings. So, I think it is a key to a greatest talk and it is important to express my gratitude. This chapter mentioned to try not to just say “Thank you” and advised not to say it. But it would be different, if I say it “Thank you” with sincere feelings and express that with my emotions.


Comments