Honest appreciation got results where criticism and ridicule failed



One story is Pam of New Fairfield, one of the responsibilities of her job is to supervise a janitor who was doing a very poor job. Without success, Pam tried various ways to motivate this person. She noticed that occasionally he did a particularly good piece of work. She made a point to praise him for it in front of other people. Each day the job he did all around got better, and pretty soon he started doing all his work efficiently.

If someone is not happy with others, I think that person needs patience to see the improvement. Also, encouragement and honest appreciation provides the best results.  This story is not only showing the honest appreciation, but also shows that patience and waiting until the person tries is the best for efficiency.
Also this quote really touched me.
“ I shall pass this way but once ; any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being ;  let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. “
I always have something deep inside of my heart. “Life is once and no replay “. We all live once. Not twice.  So, it is important to have a daily life with the best effort so that I don’t regret it.
It is not easy sometimes and as a human being, we want to relax without doing anything. But as long as we have this in mind, it will change our attitude so that we don’t regret our actions and our life.

Comments