Don’t criticize, condemn or complain



“Instead of condemning people, Let’s try to understand them. Let’s try to figure out why they do what they do. That’s a lot more profitable and intriguing than criticism, and it breeds sympathy, tolerance and kindness”
Also, one more which is from Dr. Johnson. He said “God himself, sir, does not propose to judge man until the end of his days.”.
It is so true and He shall come to judge the living and the dead. So, Why should I?
This chapter also copied “Father Forgets” which is one of little pieces that dashed off in a moment of sincere feeling, strikes an echoing chord in so many readers as to become a perennial reprint favorite. It really touched my feeling and it was such a nice writing that I wanted to keep it all the time.
As I’m a mother, I also feel the same way when I raised up my voice to my children and feel guilty that I do the same thing.  It is such a nice piece that I would like to print them and attach to the wall so that I can look at it every day, because we are all human beings and always make the same mistakes once they become our habits which is a part of myself.

Comments