Do this and You will be welcome anywhere


A dog makes his living by giving you nothing but love.  I am very impressed by this statement and thought which other animal is like a dog for their whole life.  The only way we can get a person to do anything is by giving them what they want.
It also reminds me of a story of a lady who was a volunteer, spending her time giving and she sincerely spent her time without getting any pay or anything.
Eventually, it was on social media and someone was interested in hiring her. So, she got more than ever before.
If you want to make friends, put yourself out to do things for other people- things that require time, energy, unselfishness, and thoughtfulness.
I know I will not gain anything in the short term and I also think that I should not expect anything for my sincere action.
“You can make more friends in 2 months by becoming interested in other people than you can in 2 years by trying to get other people interested in you “
If you want a make a friend, let’s greet people with animation and enthusiasm.

Comments