Become genuinely interested in other people


He was able to maintain successful working relationships through understanding his peers, and becoming interested in what interested them.
Regardless of the physical financial assets an organization may have, it is the people who make it successful. They are an organization’s key asset, and getting to know them should be as high a priority as learning the technical aspects of one’s job. They key is to be genuine, Don’t get a reputation for only being interested when you want something, getting to know others should always be mutually beneficial.
One of my examples is about my co-worker who is going to have a new baby very soon. I was genuinely interested in that and found out that his wife is going to have a baby at the same hospital as the one that I had my twin girls. So, I shared my experience with him and It was great to prove to myself that I was genuinely interested in other people sincerely. I shared more tips and suggestions and my co-worker really appreciated it, because I was genuinely interested about that. So, Good things can happen to me if I live my life by this principle. 

Comments