Rehearse your talk with your friends



Should you rehearse your talk after you have it in some kind of order? By all means, Here is a sure fire method that is easy and effective. Use the idea you have selected for your talk in everyday conversation with your friends and business associates, Instead of going over the ball scores, just lean across the luncheon table and say something like this “ You know , I had an unusual experience one day. I would like to tell you about it “ Joe will probably be happy to listen to your story. Watch him for his reactions. Listen to his response. He won’t know that you are rehearsing your talk and it really doesn’t matter.
I think it is such a great idea and caught a friend who is interested in the subject and talked out what I have learned at length. In this way, I discover facts of interpretation that I might have missed, I can also have my daughters as my audience and see their reactions too.

Comments