Sauce :Tomato sauce ( 1/2 cup ),BBQ sauce ( 2 Tbsp ),Sugar ( 1 Tbsp), pepper(1/8tsp)
2. Tomato sauce(1/4 cup),Olives( 1/4 cup),Whole Kernel corn ( 1/4 cup)
3. HAm chunks ( 1cup), Parsley(1/2 cup), Onion ( 1/4 cup).
4.Sliced cut the toppings.
5.BBQ sauce ( 2 tsp )
6.Mayonnaise ( 2 tsp )
|Cooking Instruction.||1. Halve each baguette lengthways, place on a baking tray . |
2. Put sliced toppings ,pepper( 1/8 tsp),and add mayo( 2tsp) into the bowl and mix them well.
3. Prepare sauce in the bowl and mix them well.
4. Evenly spread the inside of the
baguette shell with sauce that you prepared.
5.Add toppings that you mixed and drizzle ketchup on top. then cover with olive slices and finally add a thin layer of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
6.Then put the pizza baguettes in the oven for 10 ~ 15 minutes or until the cheese melts.