My friend Chaeki caught abalone and gave me some. So, I created this recipe from scratch and the taste was amazingly delicious!
I decided to use sweet potato, instead of potato, because it is much healthier. Please check my secret ingredient section, if you want to know more details about the healthy factors.
3. Kimchi : You can buy kimchi from a korean market.
4. Bell-flower roots ( Dorajji ) : I used frozen bell-flower root and soaked it in salty water for 15 mins and then drained the water out and chopped it into a small pieces.
3. Sliced abalone. : You can try to make a thin slice. I made thick pieces and it was a little bit too chewy.
4. Mix prepared vegetables in a mixing bowl and add chopped garlic , chopped ginger , garlic salt , pepper, salt , egg and 1 tps of pancake mix, bulgoki sauce , oyster sauce ( 1/8 tsp , Optional )
5. Mix well and add slices of sweet basil and black sesame seeds, and then mix well again.