Michael Buble's music is killing me now..so~ good!

Please check out his music from the page "music for cooking" 
9 September 1975, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Michael Bublé grew up near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He was introduced to swing music and old standards by his grandfather, who offered his services for free as a professional plumber to musicians who were willing to let Michael sing a couple of songs with them on stage.
"People told me time and time again that I will not get signed up, that I will never sell record, that I should sing pop and that I would be better off joining the Backstreet Boys. But I have faith in who I am, and in this style of music (jazz). So when people continued to tell me that I couldn't do it, it just made me feel that I had to prove them wrong."
It offends me when people think I only listen to Frank Sinatra. I was born in 1975 and I never wanted to be part of the Rat Pack. As a kid, my biggest idol was Michael Jackson. As a teenager, I wanted to be one of the Beastie Boys.
When I did my first album, I was marketed as the singer who would appeal to your grandma. But as each record arrived with more power and confidence, I began to sound younger and younger.

Comments