Korean Sushi ( Kim-bap)
Would you like to go out on a picnic with kim-bap?
Main Ingredients : Dried seaweeds( 5 sheets),2 cups cooked short-grain white rice ( cheaper from korean market) , 2 tsp sesame oil, 2 tsp salt.
* Open your refrigerator door and use any ingredients that you think it fits well with this dish.
|Preparation||1.Prepare carrots ( Julienend) |
3. Pickled radish ( from korean market)
4. Ham for Kim-bap ( From Korean Market, It is easy to make strips )
5. Fake crab meat ( From Korean Market )
|Cooking Instruction.||1. Put some salt to boil the water fast and once it boils, put in the spinach for a minute. |
2. Pick up the spinach and use cold water to wash it quickly, and then squeeze out all the water by hand and add some salt.
3. Stir 2 eggs together.
4. Cook the eggs in the fry-pan and let it cool down a little before you cut it into strips with a knife.
5. Add some oil and stir in carrots with some salt.
6. Prepare the vegetable dish. It is shinny and looks yummy.
7. I added some black rice, because it is healthier than white rice only.
8.Prepare rice with salt, sesame oils and sesame seeds and then mix together.
9. Spread rice on the seaweed sheet and put all of your ingredients on top.
10. Roll with your hands or use bamboo mat to roll easily.
11. Cut the roll with knife and serve the dish.